top of page
Be A Postcrosser! Postcards Connecting the World
📰Postcrossing 統計小資料 (2020年11月)
What Is Postcrossing?
The goal of this project is to allow anyone to send and receive postcards from all over the world! The idea is simple: for each postcard you send, you will receive one back from a random postcrosser from somewhere in the world.
How Does It Work?
What Should I Write on the Postcard?
Here are 14 different ideas to fill your postcards:
1. Write 5 curious facts about the place where the card is from.
2. Give local traveling tips from your area! What are the must-sees around you?
3. Include your favorite quote, perhaps in its original language (with translation!)
4. What do you have in common with the recipient of your card?
5. What makes you happy? If it makes you smile, there's a good chance others will like to hear about it.
6. Share a local idiom or saying, in its original language, with translation of course!
7. Did you ever travel to the place where your card is going? Recall your best memory of that place.
8. Share an interesting fact that you've learned, and which most people are not aware of.
9. Got an unusual hobby or collection? Do tell!
10. Did anything important happen in your country lately? Share an interesting news bit!
11. Write about your favorite book, movie or band.
12. Draw a picture of your surroundings, or your favorite object in that room.
13. What are the local festivals or traditions from your area?
14. If you're a student, what are you studying? What was the last thing you learnt in school?
bottom of page